Due to limited socially distanced space in the waiting room we require patients to follow the process below and try to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the appointment. After you have checked in at reception and been screened for Covid-19 symptoms:
- If you have arrived by car and own a mobile phone you will be asked to wait in your car until the clinician texts or calls asking you to come to a specific room for your appointment. Please keep your phone visible and/or on loud to ensure you receive this.
- If you have a car but no mobile phone you will be asked to sit in the waiting room where the clinician will come and get you when they are ready.
- If you do not have a car or a mobile phone you will be asked to sit in the waiting room where the clinician will come and get you when they are ready.
- Please consider using a face covering if you wish to as we are unable to ensure social distancing throughout the surgery at all times, for example passing people in the corridors.
- If you have any of the symptoms below please do not come into the surgery, ring 111 and self-isolate.
- High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
- Have recently tested positive for Covid-19 or are awaiting Covid-19 test results