Please only download the Bright Sky app if it is safe to do so and you are sure that your mobile phone is not being monitored.
If you are in immediate danger, always call the police on 999.
Bright Sky is a free to download mobile app, launched in partnership with the Vodafone Foundation, providing support and information to anyone who may be in an abusive relationship or those concerned about someone they know.
The app is also designed to be used by specialist and non-specialist practitioners and other employers, and for anyone looking for information about issues around domestic abuse such as online safety, stalking and harassment and sexual consent.
- Available in 4 languages: English, Urdu, Punjabi and Polish.
- A unique UK-wide directory of specialist domestic abuse support services with contact details.
- A secure My Journal tool to record incidents of abuse via text, audio, video or photo form, without any of the content being saved on the device itself.
- Questionnaires to assess the safety of a relationship, plus a section on dispelling myths around domestic and sexual abuse.
- Links to further resources and information on topics around domestic abuse.
If you have any enquiries about Bright Sky, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.