What does a named accountable GP mean?
Your named GP will ensure that we work with other health and care providers to deliver a health and care package that meets your needs.
What your Named accountable GP can’t do
Your named GP can’t be:
- Available all of the time – so other GPs / clinicians will continue to support you.
- Legally responsible for the support that you receive from other health & care professionals.
What do you need to do?
- You can continue to consult with any GP or other clinician
- If you’d like to know who your named GP is – please ask at reception
- If you would like to have a different named GP – just let us know and we will try to meet your preference (this may not always be possible – but if it isn’t we will explain why).
If you have registered since 1st June 2020, your named GP is Dr Linda Roberts.