- Dr Vaibhav Verma – Male, MBBS, MS, MRCS, MRCGP
Dr Verma joined the practice in April 2013. Special interests: Surgical and Orthopaedic & Musculoskeletal problems, bone, joint and soft tissue injections. Dr Verma specialises in orthopaedic problems and runs dedicated clinics for the removal of skin lesions and moles. He holds a Master’s in Surgery in Orthopaedics and is a Member of the Royal College Of Surgeons.
- Dr Navin Kumar – Male, BM, BSc(Hons),BMed Science, MRCGP, Pg Dip Diabetes
Dr Kumar joined the practice in November 2020. He trained at Southampton University for Medicine and qualified at Kings College University. He has a special interest in diabetes and is currently undertaking a diploma in diabetes being the lead in this.
- Dr Salma Rahman – Female, MRCGP, MBBS
Dr Rahman joined the practice in September 2019. She trained at East Kent University Hospitals graduating in 2008. She has a special interest in dermatology, minor surgery and medical education.
- Dr Nicholas Lance – Male
- Dr Razia Palejwala – Female
- Dr Tiffany Baldwin-Stavrou – Female
- Dr Linda Roberts – Female
- Dr Robert Grounds – Male