- Dr Rakesh Sharma – Male, MB, ChB, MRCGP, DRCOG
Dr Sharma joined the Practice in 1996. He trained at Glasgow University and qualified in 1989. He has an interest in depression, child development/health and asthma.
- Dr Linda Roberts – Female, MB, BS, DRCOG
Dr Roberts joined the Practice in 1998. She trained at Guy’s Hospital, London and qualified in 1985. She has an interest in women’s health/gynaecology, mental health and drug misuse. She is a member of the governing body of NWS CCG.
- Dr Vaibhav Verma – Male, MBBS, MS, MRCS, MRCGP
Dr Verma joined the practice in April 2013. Special interests: Surgical and Orthopaedic & Musculoskeletal problems, bone, joint and soft tissue injections. Dr Verma specialises in orthopaedic problems and runs dedicated clinics for the removal of skin lesions and moles. He holds a Master’s in Surgery in Orthopaedics and is a Member of the Royal College Of Surgeons.
- Dr Nicholas Lance – Male
- Dr Razia Palejwala – Female
- Dr Anuja Batugedara – Female
- Dr Shyamala Srirangalingam – Female
- Dr Salma Rahman – Female
- Dr Sally Johnson – Female
- Dr Navin Kumar – Male
- Dr Tiffany Baldwin-Stavrou – Female
- Dr Olivia Tam – Female
- Dr Dharani Subramaniam – Female
Dr Khan is retiring from the practice with effect from 30th September 2021 to explore other opportunities. We thank Dr Khan for his significant contribution to the practice over the last 18 years. Dr Khan wishes to thank all of the staff of Heathcot Practice and would like to send his best wishes to all staff and patients