How To Make An Appointment
You can make an appointment in the following ways:
- Online by visiting our Consulting Room
- By requesting an appointment via online services
- By calling the practice on 01483 714230
The practice offers a range of appointments including:
- Telephone appointments
- Routine appointments in advance
- Nurse appointments
- Book on the day appointments
- Video appointments – Patients registered at Heathcot Medical Practice can now see an NHS GP by video using the LIVI app. See an NHS GP by video for medical advice, prescriptions or referrals. Appointments available from:
- Monday – Friday, 07:00 – 10:00
- Saturday – Sunday, 08:00 – 16:00
Patients can ask to see the doctor of their choice however, this may not always be possible and if this doctor is not available you will be offered an appointment with another doctor.
In a number of cases it might be worth considering an appointment with a practice nurse rather than a doctor. Practice nurses are qualified to deal with many ailments and you may be seen more quickly.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.